Saturday, June 14, 2014

farmed 70 caches + small discovery on bounty rewards

I was lucky today. First of all I found another RoRG on my DH so it is most probably going to be a dex version which I hope rolls good. Secondly, act 1 became the bonus act so i received more blood shards than usual. This also made me realize why my data over the keystone and shards received over completed bounties are so inconsistent - all due to the effects of this bonus. Thirdly, I found 11 non-cache legendaries while farming.
 


While doing bounty runs, I always try to maximize my collection of keystone fragments and shards by helping out my party members. So I learned another trick today, but I am not sure if it is left intentional by Blizzard. While my party mate was initiating the boss fight in act 1 with the spider queen, because I needed another few secs to finish up my bounty, I declined the boss invite like people usually do. Anyhow, as I finished my bounty the question stuck me if I would get the rewards if I am at the waypoint to the boss bounty. To my surprise you still get it - below is my test on butcher while the fight is going on and the rewards received.



With the 70 caches opened today, I need to farm another 432 to meet my target. Current legendary drop rate stands at 0.09 ~ a 9% chance.


Added data on 14 June 2014


Screens from 14 June 2014 - 1 x RoRG











No comments:

Post a Comment