Monday, June 9, 2014

Opened 498 caches + something you may not know about completing bounties

Hey guys, my past few days has been interesting with ups and downs. On 6 June, I farmed 76 caches but only got 1 legendary. But with my barb on 7 June, 55 caches in hand, I got a double drop on RoRG again YAY!!! I never thought this could happen again. RNG is indeed RNG.

Since I am at the halfway mark, I have decided not to ID anymore RoRG until I have completed my target - 502 more to go!

Increase the amount of keystone fragments and blood shards you get by completing more bounties.
I think this is something not many people are aware of. The first bounty that is completed (can be any) in the act does not give keystones and blood shards, but only some experience and gold. But the subsequent 4 bounties will ALL give you 1 keystone and 1 blood shard, provided you are in the area. If you are not in the zone, you will simply get some experience and gold and miss out the goodies.

This number may seem small at first but it really adds up. Imagine you completed the first bounty really fast,  by staying in town waiting for others to do theirs, you could stand to miss out 4 keystones and also legendaries dropped in their area. Lets say you are fast enough to be at 3 bounties, together with the 2 keystone fragments from the cache, that is a total of 5 ~ your next ticket to a rift for 4-5 mins of bounties. And usually you don't just farm one cache and go.

Data added from 6 ~ 9 June


Screens from 6 June 2014







Screens from 7 June 2014 - 2 x RoRG





Screens from 9 June 2014
 












No comments:

Post a Comment