Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Increase the chance of legendaries and RoRG with caches?

Hey guys, recently in split farming groups, I notice people are saying that you should not to open any kind of treasure chest and kill goblins to have an increase chances of legendaries dropping. The theory was that chest drops and goblin drops are global, meaning that they will drop stuff for you even when you are not there. This means that you could miss out legendaries while not in the area and also trigger your chance for a legendary drop. Assuming legendary drops are timed and cache drops are affected by it, you or other players may have triggered drops undetected and this would slow you down on the RoRG.

FIY: these are all rumors and not confirmed, but who knows if it works in your favor for a RoRG?

Since leg drops in normal mode is usually insignificant and common, I kept myself from clicking on chest and avoid killing those fragile goblins. So far in the last 2 days, I have yielded a higher rate of leg drops ( 7 legs out of 57 caches) and got 3 RoRG in a single day on 3 June. Perhaps the RNG is smiling at me? But I am happy with the results. I will keep this on and post my results. : )

With the recent runs I accumulated a total of 316 caches, the chance of legendary drops is increased from 0.09 to 0.10.

Additionally, I have also started to record the amount of keystone fragments and blood shards you can earn while completing bounties. Based on the process of getting 139 caches, the results are 1.6 keystone and 2.1 shard per full bounty.


Added data from 30 May to 3 June
Screens from 30 May 2014




Screens from 1 June 2014





Screens from 3 June 2014 - 3 x RoRG










No comments:

Post a Comment