Thursday, June 19, 2014

Farmed 195 caches + great news from blizzard

Hey guys its the world cup season! I hope you all are enjoying this special event too!

Its been a slow week for me, having to manage many things and so much distraction from the world cup. I managed to farm 195 caches in the past days and it took me approximately 13 hours at 4 mins per cache. Its been incredibly fruitful because I acquired 5 more RoRGs - 1 from my wiz, 2 from my dh and 2 more from my barb. This brings my total count of unid RoRGs to 8 and I am really excited to id them once I hit 1k caches.

The next thing I was excited to hear about was that Blizzard has decided to implement auto-pickup of gems and crafting materials. I think this is very handy for people like me who like to open a lot of caches all at once. It takes me about 20 mins to pickup 70 caches worth of loot due to the massive clicking of materials, gems, keystones, etc. This will greatly shorten my sort out time but I think I could be finished with this project before the implementation. :D   ----> 237 more to go

Data added from 16, 18 and 19 June 2014


Screens from 16 June 2014 - 1 x RoRG







Screens from 18 June 2014 - 2 x RoRG








Screens from 19 June 2014 - 2 x RoRG







No comments:

Post a Comment